Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Morning! Check out the New Touch Apps from Adobe!

I just watched an awesome video this morning about the new touch apps coming out in November from Adobe. I'm most excited for Adobe Photoshop Touch! That is going to be the hottest app on the market coming in November. You will be able to view your layers in 3-D, use the camera on your tablet to load pictures directly to the touch application, have the basic functions of an OS Photoshop program, and most importantly this can all be done by touch.

Photoshop Touch would be great for my intro to Photography class as an alternative way to edit your pictures from a tablet versus a PC/Mac

Adobe Kuler will be an awesome touch app for my Color and Composition because you can create all sorts of color themes using complementary, analogous, split complementary, etc. color combinations.

Adobe Creative Cloud could be used for classes as well so student can upload all of their work to a class folder from any location rather than just uploading their work only from the classroom.

So there are some really cool things coming into the market next school year. I still have a lot to learn from the programs I currently have, but I'll definitely look into these touch apps once I have the extra cash to get an iPad.





The Adobe "Creativity Unleashed" video is an hour and a half long, but its definitely worth your time. 






This video explains the process and inspirations of this small design studio.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting your blog!!!
    I follow you,Greetings from Spain,
    M.B

    ReplyDelete