Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let the Projects Begin!

Its the second week of classes and we have already dove into and completed some projects for some of my classes. In my Color and Composition class we completed our first project and critiqued them already. We made a miniature 8x8 composition with cut outs of items from home. I used magazines, old wrappers, cup holders, etc. to get my colors. The projects ended up looking like miniature mosaics which were pretty cool. We also created two color wheels through Photoshop. One was a standard 12 color wheel and the other was a gradient color wheel.



Here is the tutorial for creating both color wheel's (tutorial by Lynda.com):







In my Graphic Design class we just finished a project of logos using our initials, but you had to distort them on Photoshop to create the initials into an object other than what would look like letters. We had to create ten logos and these are what I came up with.









I am already starting new projects in my classes so I'll be posting more pictures and designs soon! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment