Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Semester Has Begun!

I began my spring semester at CMU this past Monday and now my first week is almost over. The classes I'm taking right now are awesome and I've learned quite a bit in just the first week. I am taking Intro to Graphic Design, 3D Design, Intro to Photography, Color & Composition, and the History of Modern Design. The teachers are pretty cool and the awesome thing about taking all Art classes is that I'm taking more than on class with most people that are in my classes. I'm currently working on a logo using my initials in Graphic Design. The cool thing about this project is that you have to try and create a logo with the letters of your name, but instead of having the letters being legible, you have to create an object out of it to be your logo. I learned the controls for my DSLR camera which was very helpful because I had little to no knowledge at all about DSLR cameras. The other classes we haven't gotten too far into, but I'm sure they will develop into being good classes. So as for right now this semester is off to a good start. Once I complete my projects I'll likely upload them onto here for you all to see. I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment