Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Graphic Design BFA Acceptance!

I had forgotten to say that I finally got accepted into the graphic design program at Central Michigan University! Next semester I am officially taking a few classes that only Graphic Design majors are allowed to take. I'm very excited and am looking forward to acquiring new skills to become a professional graphic designer. Along with that, I am also pursuing the MDPT (Media, Design, Production, and Technology) minor. Aside from enjoying learning to build websites in CPS 165 and learning Adobe Flash in CPS 282, I am taking those classes for the minor.

I would really like to find and internship this summer to get a feel of what it's like to be a design professional, so if you know of any companies that are looking for help with graphic design please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment