Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Canoe

I recently received my personal logo assignment back and wanted to show you all my creative idea I had for a design business called Little Canoe. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with the right logo and the logo that seemed to make the most sense was the hand drawn logo of Little Canoe. I decided to hand craft the business card to make it unique in its own way. I designed a picture frame using Adobe Illustrator CS6 and then cut each individual piece out and glued the pieces of the frame together with Scotch Quick-Drying Tacky Glue which actually worked out very well!

I used Photoshop to create the QR code within the picture frame. Just in case the business card is ever lost, the customer can still contact the company by scanning the QR code which brings the customer directly to the Little Canoe website.

Check out some photographs:









This is just one of the many projects I have been working on throughout the semester.

In my CPS 165 (Intro to Modern Website Design) class, I have created three websites. We were only allowed to use Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac) and couldn't use Adobe programs for anything besides the background.




I hope you like what I have done so far! Please feel free to leave any questions or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment